This Buffalo Blitz Chicken Dip is a touchdown-worthy appetizer that’ll have your guests cheering during game day or any casual gathering. Serve it with veggies, chips, crostini, or crackers! 🏈🔥🍗
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken. Add more or less depending on how hearty you want it to be. You can use any variety of chicken for this - see our options!
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce like Frank's or your favourite variety. Or for a fun twist, try one of our Ribeye hot sauces here!
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
- Add whatever you'd like to dip!
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, ranch dressing and Buffalo sauce until smooth.
Stir in the shredded chicken and mozzarella & cheddar cheese until fully incorporated. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Spread the mixture evenly into a baking dish or oven-safe skillet.
Once the oven is preheated, bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbling and lightly golden brown, or until center is heated through.
OPTIONAL: Set to broil and leave in for an extra minute to darken the top. Watch it closely and remove earlier if necessary so it doesn't burn.
Remove from the oven, and let cool slightly before adding the chopped green onions on top (if desired).
Serve with veggies, chips, crostini, or crackers!
TIP: You can adjust the amount of Buffalo sauce according to your preference for spiciness. You can also add more cheese on top before baking for an extra cheesy finish.